La Maison d’Ariane is an independent community agency in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM and north Mirabel RCM. Our mission is helping abused women and children regain power over their lives and advocating to end domestic violence.
La Maison d’Ariane offers the following services to women victims of domestic violence:
- Emergency assistance and shelter for women victims of domestic violence and their children in all areas and regions.
- Telephone support 24/7 for women victims of domestic violence living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM and north Mirabel RCM areas.
- Consultation and follow-up services by phone and in‑person during post-care and outplacement for women victims of domestic violence and their children living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM area and north Mirabel RCM.
- Accompaniment, referrals and advocacy both for individuals and for groups of women victims of domestic violence and their children living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM area and north Mirabel RCM, with health and social services agencies, as well as for legal issues and public safety.
- Education and outreach in establishments and organizations working with victims of domestic violence in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM and north Mirabel RCM area.
La Maison d’Ariane strives to offer quality services adapted to your situation and needs. If you are not satisfied with the services received, the team and Board of Directors would greatly appreciate hearing your feedback. Should you have a complaint, you can share your dissatisfaction in complete confidence, since you have rights recognized under the Law designed to help persons who are victims of criminal acts and to support their recovery.
You have the right to:
- Be informed about the services, where they are offered, how to get there and how to access them.
- Participate in decisions that affect you.
- Receive accompaniment and assistance while you are seeking information about services.
- Lodge an appeal if you believe negligence was committed in your situation.
- Give consent to a file being created and the right to review it.1
How to file a complaint
Stage 1With La Maison d’Ariane You can share your dissatisfaction in writing with representatives of La Maison d’Ariane, with either the Executive Coordinator or the Chair of the Board of Directors. You will receive acknowledgement of receipt within 3 business days of receipt of your complaint. Processing may take 10 to 30 business days. You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint. You will be heard and the information you share will be kept confidential. This simple process may provide you with solutions and will help us improve our services.
Name of persons responsible and their contact information
Fannie Roy, Executive Coordinator
Céline Miner, Chair, La Maison d’Ariane Board of Directors
|Tel.:||450-432-9355, extension 4|
|Address:||Casier postal 35, Succ. centre-ville,
Saint-Jérôme (QC) J7Z 5T7
Stage 2With the local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the process with La Maison d’Ariane representatives, you can file a complaint with the local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner. This complaint may be made by telephone, email, mail or in-person at the address below:
Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner – CISSS des Laurentides
|Tel.:||450-432-8708 / 1-866-822-0549|
|Address :||225 rue du Palais
Saint-Jérôme (QC) J7Z 1X7
 You will be asked to submit a request in writing to access your file. Processing may take 30 business days.