Adopted by the Board of Directors on June 16, 2022
- Providing accessible, rigorous, confidential services at no cost;
- Taking the needs, realities and contexts of vulnerability of each individual into account in our interventions;
- Offering warm, safe accommodation that fosters solidarity;
- Offering services free of discrimination;
- Safeguarding confidentiality and protecting personal information.
- Emergency assistance and shelter for women victims of domestic violence and their children in all areas and regions.
- Telephone support 24/7 for women victims of domestic violence living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM and north Mirabel RCM areas.
- Consultation and follow-up services by phone and in‑person during post-care and outplacement for women victims of domestic violence and their children living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM area and north Mirabel RCM.
- Accompaniment, referrals and advocacy both for individuals and for groups of women victims of domestic violence and their children living in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM area and north Mirabel RCM, with health and social services agencies, as well as for legal issues and public safety.
- Education and outreach in establishments and organizations working with victims of domestic violence in the Rivière-du-Nord RCM and north Mirabel RCM area.
Should you have a complaint, you can share your dissatisfaction in complete confidence, since you have rights recognized under the Law designed to help persons who are victims of criminal acts and to support their recovery.
- Be informed about the services, where they are offered, how to get there and how to access them.
- Participate in decisions that affect you.
- Receive accompaniment and assistance while you are seeking information about services.
- Lodge an appeal if you believe negligence was committed in your situation.
- Give consent to a file being created and the right to review it.1
How to file a complaint
With La Maison d’Ariane
You can share your dissatisfaction in writing with representatives of La Maison d’Ariane, with either the Executive Coordinator or the Chair of the Board of Directors. You will receive acknowledgement of receipt within 3 business days of receipt of your complaint.
Processing may take 10 to 30 business days.
You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint. You will be heard and the information you share will be kept confidential. This simple process may provide you with solutions and will help us improve our services.
Name of persons responsible and their contact information
|Tel.:||450-432-9355, extension 4|
|Address:||Casier postal 35, Succ. centre-ville,
Saint-Jérôme (QC) J7Z 5T7
With the local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the process with La Maison d’Ariane representatives, you can file a complaint with the local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner.
This complaint may be made by telephone, email, mail or in-person at the address below:
Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner – CISSS des Laurentides
|Tel.:||450-432-8708 / 1-866-822-0549|
|Address :||225 rue du Palais
Saint-Jérôme (QC) J7Z 1X7
You will be instructed on the procedure to follow. Your complaint must include your name, address and telephone number, as well as a short summary of the reasons and facts regarding the unfortunate event. You will receive proof of receipt of your complaint.
The commissioner has 45 days to review your complaint from date of receipt. All information received will be stored in a separate file and kept confidential. You will be informed of the results, reasons and proposed solutions to meet your needs.
 You will be asked to submit a request in writing to access your file. Processing may take 30 business days.